Walsh Anderson provides education law services to school districts in an extensive range of areas. Our attorneys' experience includes success in Special Education Matters encompassing:
- Claims by students with disabilities and their parents under IDEA and Section 504
- Drafting shared services arrangements for special education cooperatives
- Representation at ARD meetings and mediations
- Hearings before the state's special education hearing officers
- Preparing responses to TEA complaints
- Assisting with TEA and OCR investigations
- Preparing special education-related interlocal agreements
Please contact us for more information regarding Special Education / Disability Law.
Find out more about our Retainer Programs.