During this hour-long telephone conference, a panel of experienced school lawyers will provide critical answers to legal questions you may face such as:
- student enrollment and attendance,
- employee leave,
- volunteer and visitor access to campus,
- hiring procedures,
- and more.
Participants will be able to participate in a Question and Answer session at the conclusion of the presentation, as well as receive a valuable handout on the most frequently asked questions.
Two easy ways to register:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you want to register for the October 24 audio conference and include your name and title, district name, phone number and email address, or
- call Victoria Beltran in our Austin office at 800.252.3405.
- $75 per site/ISDs
- 125 per site/ESCs
- $$50 CD only
Remaining Audio Conferences in 2014. All conferences start at 10:00.
- November 11 – Winifred “Winnie” Dominguez and Leandra Ortiz will be speaking on “Howdy P-P-Pardner! Use of Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) by Public Schools.”
- December 4 – Jim Walsh and Eric Rodriguez will be speaking on “Discipline and the Special Education Student: Legal Issues.”
Registration is available online through our events page. For more information send us an email at email@example.com or call Victoria Beltran in our Austin office at 800.252.3405.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE LAW FIRM: Contact Diana Stangl at 512-454-6864 at the firm's principal office in Austin, Texas.