TASA/TASB Convention! We are looking forward to seeing everyone September 26 - 28 in Dallas at the annual TASA/TASB Convention. Our annual client appreciation reception will be held on Friday, September 26th from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the City Club on the top floor of the Bank of America Plaza Building, 901 Main Street. Complimentary parking is available in the Texas Club Parking Garage located on the southwest corner of Main and Lamar (800 Main St.).
Be sure and stop by our booth #1221 to visit and catch up with your favorite school lawyers. And you can catch us in action at the following presentations:
- Friday, September 26 – 7:30 – 8:45 am – Room D168. You will want to get up early to hear Paula Maddox Roalson and Don Schmidt from Northside ISD present “Grievances: Learning the Special Education Ropes without Hanging Yourself.”
- Saturday, September 27 – 1:30 – 2:45 pm – Room C BR 1 – Joe Tanguma and Karla Schultz will be presenting “Legal Issues Surrounding Transgendered Employees & Students.” The room holds 475 people so they are expecting a big crowd for this one!
- Saturday, September 27 – 1:30 – 2:45 pm – Room D166 - Winifred “Winnie” Dominguez will be a panelist in the discussion on “Real Life Questions and Answers on Texas School Construction Contracts.”
- Saturday, September 27 – 3:30 – 4:45 pm – Room D163 – Christine Badillo and Eric Narcisse from TASB will be presenting “Top 10 Policies You Need to Know Now.”
Audio Conferences for October. All conferences start at 10:00.
- October 7 – Laura Rodriguez McLean and Melanie Charleston will be speaking on “Guns in Schools: Maximizing Awareness and Minimizing Risk.”
- October 15 – Elvin Houston & John Muniz will be speaking on “IEEs & Thinking Critically About the Big Picture.”
- October 21 – Joe Tanguma and Meridith Hayes will be speaking on “Coming to an Advertisement Space Near You: Staying within the Law While Generating Revenue.”
Registration is available online through our events page. For more information send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria Beltran in our Austin office at 800.252.3405.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE LAW FIRM: Contact Diana Stangl at 512-454-6864 at the firm's principal office in Austin, Texas.