HR Symposiums. Our popular Advanced Human Resources Symposiums are in full swing! We have 9 more Symposiums scheduled, covering various topics including:
- Effectively investigating employee misconduct
- Understanding and addressing leave issues
- Responding to complaints of discrimination
- Ending the Employment Relationship
Workshops are from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and breakfast will be provided starting at 8:00 a.m. After the symposium, attorneys will be available to retainer clients from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Register online at www.WalshAnderson.com or call Haley Armitage at 800.252.3405 with questions.
Upcoming Audio Conferences. We have two great audio conferences scheduled for March.
- March 25 – Winifred Dominguez and Ann Greenberg will present "It's Not a Handshake Over the Fence Anymore: Buying, Selling, & Leasing School District Real Property"
- March 27 – Paula Maddox Roalson and Michael Clark will present "Lessons Learned from the Cases involved I.D.E.A. and Secion 504"
Registration is available online through our events page. For more information about our 2013/2014 Audio Conference Schedule simply send us an email at email@example.com or call Jacqueline Hill in our Austin office at 800.252.3405.
TCASE Great Ideas and TASA MidWinter Conferences. It was great spending time with folks at the recent TCASE and TASA Conferences. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Austin!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE LAW FIRM: Contact Diana Stangl at 512-454-6864 at the firm's principal office in Austin, Texas.